TERMS & CONDITIONS
* Payment: I ask for deposit payment of £ 50, when you will confirm your booking session and that will allows to secure your photography session date. I then take a payment of the rest sitting fee before the photoshoot starts.
You will be invited back to my studio after two weeks time of your photo session, for your Reveal Session.
During this time you will have the opportuonatie to view all your edited images, select your chosen portraits and make a purchase.
Full payment for chosen products will be due to the day of your reveal session. I accept cash or credit cards.
Monthly payment plans are available. The payment plan will be done at your reveal session.
First month payment will be required at the reveal session.
* Cancellation Policy: If you have booked session, I ask that you would provide 48h notice for cancellation.
If you wish to cancel your photoshoot session your deposit can be transferred to a different session date or fully refunded.
Failure to make cancellation with 48hours notice will result in your deposit payment being non-refundable.
* How long will a session takes?: Each of my sessions usually takes 2 to 4 hours (2 hours for hair&makeup and up to 2 hours for a photoshoot)
* Do I need to bring any outfits?: You should bring 3 of your favourite outfits. Also, I will have 3 outfits ready for you that will be able to mix and match and have fun during the photoshoot. When you will make your session booking I will send you 'Session Booking' confirmation to you. This will provide with guidelines of what to expect and includes tips of how to prepare yourself for a photoshoot and what outfits to bring.
* Can I bring a friend or family member to a photoshoot?: Yes you absolutely you are welcome to bring friend or family member. You will need to add £40 payment and you both will receive full photo session with Hair&Makeup.